Kotak Mahindra Bank actively hiring for Business Banking Executive to enhance Sales team at Vijaynagar area. Ideal candidate should have more than 7-8 months of relevant experience with graduation or more. At all refer description of work as describe below for more details.
“Note: We are not hiring Freshers for this particular position, kindly do not apply for the same. If you are a fresher and looking for job opportunities in bank. kindly refer our job search page for Freshers openings.”
Role: Business Banking Executive – Sales
Location: Nearby Vijaynagar Jobs
Department: Branch Banking / Sales & Business Development
Who can apply for Kotak Bank Jobs in Vijaynagar?
- Background in order of preference for Banking / Financial Services / FMCG / Tele Communication or any other.
- Preferably need some local candidate from Vijaynagar but non-local can also able to apply <Note: Local candidate from Vijaynagar city will be our first priority >
- Graduate must have to get apply.
- Responsible For Sourcing High Value CA / SA customer’s along with entire Family Banking relationship nearby Vijaynagar area.
- Responsible for generation of revenues through sale of CA, X-Sell and Third Party Products like Insurance
- Responsible for Achieving the Business Objectives of the Retail Liabilities Sales Team for the Branch Sales Career and meet the Value, Volume and channel Productivity metrics
- Penetration of Business Banking products like CMS/POS/Beat services to CA customer in Vijaynagar.
Job Tags: Kotak Mahindra Bank jobs in Vijaynagar, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Vijaynagar, BDM career Karnataka, Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Vijaynagar, relationship officer job Vijaynagar, Kotak Bank Recruitment 2021 Vijaynagar Karnataka
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Kotak Mahindra Bank Business Banking Executive jobs in Vijaynagar Karnataka kindly share it to your network and look for another jobs available with us in Vijaynagar.
“Note: Kotak Mahindra Bank / BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits bank executive from Vijaynagar. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”