Kotak Mahindra Bank actively hiring for Business Banking Executive to enhance Sales team at Koyambedu Chennai area. Ideal candidate should have more than 7-8 months of relevant experience with graduation or more. At all refer description of work as describe below for more details.
“Note: We are not hiring Freshers for this particular position, kindly do not apply for the same. If you are a fresher and looking for job opportunities in bank. kindly refer our job search page for Freshers openings.”
Role: Business Banking Executive – Sales
Location: Nearby Chennai Jobs
Department: Branch Banking / Sales & Business Development
Who can apply for Kotak Bank Jobs in Chennai?
- Background in order of preference for Banking / Financial Services / FMCG / Tele Communication or any other.
- Preferably need some local candidate from Koyambedu Chennai but non-local can also able to apply <Note: Local candidate from Chennai city will be our first priority >
- Graduate must have to get apply.
- Responsible For Sourcing High Value CA / SA customer’s along with entire Family Banking relationship nearby Koyambedu Chennai area.
- Responsible for generation of revenues through sale of CA, X-Sell and Third Party Products like Insurance
- Responsible for Achieving the Business Objectives of the Retail Liabilities Sales Team for the Branch Sales Career and meet the Value, Volume and channel Productivity metrics
- Penetration of Business Banking products like CMS/POS/Beat services to CA customer in Koyambedu Chennai.
Job Tags: Kotak Mahindra Bank jobs in Koyambedu Chennai, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Chennai, BDM career Tamil Nadu, Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Chennai, relationship officer job Koyambedu Chennai, Kotak Bank Recruitment 2021 Chennai Tamil Nadu
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Kotak Mahindra Bank Business Banking Executive jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu kindly share it to your network and look for another jobs available with us in Koyambedu Chennai.
“Note: Kotak Mahindra Bank / BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits bank executive from Chennai. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”