One of leading mortgage firm i.e. HDFC Sales currently hiring for full-time bank Sales Officer in Durgapur area. Ideal candidate for Home Loan sales job, should have more than 6+ months of any sales/ marketing work experience with graduation or more and should be local from Durgapur can direct apply career at HDFC.
Role: Home Loan – Sales Officer Career
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal (We are hiring PAN India Basis, nearby available location will be provided once get selected)
Department: Home Loan – Mortgage Jobs
Work Role & Responsibilities of Sales Officer Jobs in Durgapur:
The Loan Sales Officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current loan sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new loan sales opportunities through customer referrals jobs near me in Durgapur.
- To monitor closely the HL data and cross sell insurance (HDFC Life and Non – Life), fixed deposits and other products as introduced by the company to home loan customers of HDFC Sales
- To source open market business nearby Durgapur too and achieve the targets assigned
- To be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering and handle customer objections
- To ensure proper customer profiling on each call / customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options
- Relationship building with the Home Loan Executives to which he is mapped and to ensure joint calls with the HLE to ensure maximum attachments of the files being disbursed
- To build a relationship with the customer so that he/ she is able to cross sell other product offering basis the need of the customer, thereby managing the entire account of customer. FSA to ensure to source customer’s family details, other general insurance details, other loan details etc.
- To be in sync and work together with the partner representatives
- Understanding the joint ownership of the customer at the time of servicing etc.
- To ensure timely renewal of the business sourced
- To ensure appropriate processes defined are being followed and undergo the training and certification for being compliant towards selling of various products (insurance, mutual funds etc)
- To always be well groomed and his sales kit should be organized and complete
- To maintain company first attitude and be respectful in attitude towards other fellow colleagues, seniors, partners etc.
Who can apply for HDFC Bank Loan Sales Jobs in Durgapur?
- To get apply Firstly, Must be a graduate from any stream.
- Should have minimum 6 months of experience in sales jobs in Durgapur
- Candidates with prior experience in BFSI will have an added advantage
- Open to travel in nearby area of Durgapur city job.
- Must have good communication skills
- Lastly, Preferably need some local candidate from Durgapur but non-local can also able to apply.
Job Tags: HDFC Sales jobs in Durgapur, HDFC loan department jobs in Durgapur, loan sales officer job Durgapur, HDFC Sales career 2021 in West Bengal, HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 Durgapur West Bengal, mortgage loan officer jobs
“Note: We are not hiring Freshers for this particular position, kindly do not apply for the same. “
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. HDFC Sales Officer – Home Loan Jobs in Durgapur West Bengal kindly share it to your network and look for another available bank jobs in Durgapur, West Bengal.
“Note: HDFC Sales/BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruit candidate for Home Loan Sales Executive from Durgapur. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”