We, HDFC Bank currently hiring as Sales Development Manager to enhance our team at Bhusawal. Ideal candidate should have more than 6 month of Sales or Marketing experience with graduation 🎓! mean time refer description of work as describe below for more details.
“Note: We are not hiring Freshers for this particular position, kindly do not apply for the same. “
Role: Sales Development Manager – Bank Jobs in Bhusawal
Location: Job nearby Bhusawal Branch as per available slots
Department: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Channel: Brach Walk-in Sales
Who can apply for HDFC Bank jobs in Bhusawal?
- If you have more than 7 to 8 months of Sales and Marketing work experience with Graduation you are eligible to get apply right now !!!
- Preferably need some local candidate from Bhusawal but non-local can also able to apply < Note: Local candidate from Bhusawal city will be our first priority >
Work Responsibilities of HDFC BANK SDM Jobs in Bhusawal:
- Firstly, Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence nearby Bhusawal
- Effectively partner and work across the teams
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments and demos for Bhusawal clients.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Lastly, Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings/solution development skills
Job Tags: bank jobs in Bhusawal, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Bhusawal, Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Bhusawal, relationship officer job Bhusawal, HDFC Bank career 2022 in Maharashtra, HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 Bhusawal Maharashtra
If you are not a right fit for current opening kindly share it to your network and look for another jobs available with us in Bhusawal, Maharashtra
“Note: HDFC Group / BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested / prospective candidates from Bhusawal MH should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a jobs/job interview in return for money.”