We, HDFC Bank currently hiring as Sales Development Manager to enhance our team at Alwaye. Ideal candidate should have more than 6 month of Sales or Marketing experience with graduation 🎓! mean time refer description of work as describe below for more details.
“Note: We are not hiring Freshers for this particular position, kindly do not apply for the same. “
Role: Sales Development Manager – Bank Jobs in Alwaye
Location: Job nearby Alwaye Branch as per available slots
Department: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Channel: Brach Walk-in Sales
Who can apply for HDFC Bank jobs in Alwaye?
- If you have more than 7 to 8 months of Sales and Marketing work experience with Graduation you are eligible to get apply right now !!!
- Preferably need some local candidate from Alwaye but non-local can also able to apply < Note: Local candidate from Alwaye city will be our first priority >
Work Responsibilities of HDFC BANK SDM Jobs in Alwaye:
- Firstly, Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence nearby Alwaye
- Effectively partner and work across the teams
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments and demos for Alwaye clients.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Lastly, Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings/solution development skills
Job Tags: bank jobs in Alwaye, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Alwaye, Client Relationship Manager Jobs in Alwaye, relationship officer job Alwaye, HDFC Bank career 2022 in Kerala, HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 Alwaye Kerala
If you are not a right fit for current opening kindly share it to your network and look for another jobs available with us in Alwaye, Kerala
“Note: HDFC Group / BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested / prospective candidates from Alwaye KL should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a jobs/job interview in return for money.”