Are you hungry to have next step to your banking career in Senga? Bandhan Bank actively hiring as a Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 in Senga, at all refer below description to get know more and apply for the same.
Role: Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager
Channel: Bancassurance Channel Jobs in Senga
Salary: Upto 32000 per month (depending upon interview with HR round)
Who can apply for Bandhan Bank Sales Officer Jobs in Senga?
- Prior sales experience in Bancassurance experience preferred.
- Firstly, anyone with more than 6-8 months of sales or marketing experience in local Senga market.
- Secondly, Graduation from any stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and know any of language i.e. Assamese Hindi or English.
- If someone from Senga location, will get first choice from Line manager.
How to apply for bank jobs in Senga and selection procedure for Bandhan Bank recruitment 2021?
- Apply using apply now button
- You ll get a call from HR if resume shortlisted (if you didn’t get a call within 3 working day so, might be your profile got rejected by HR you can try to apply with another jobs in Senga with us)
- Over phone, final interview get schedule.
- Final interview and selection.
Job role and responsibilities for Bandhan bank jobs near me Assam:
- Developing untapped channels in the Bank to deliver growth & protect flanks in the open architecture scenario
- Strengthening Sales Support for the Senga Bank Branch
- Technology enabled operations & IT integration
- Devise & deliver process & tools for Banca Channels Required
Tags: bancassurance jobs in Senga, bandhan bank jobs near me in , Bandhan Bank recruitment 2022 in Assam, Career in bank nearby Senga, Assam, Bandhan Bank Jobs near me 2022 in Senga, government bank jobs 2022 near Assam, Life insurance jobs in Senga
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 around Senga kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Senga, Assam 781305.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”