Are you hungry to have next step to your banking career in Gumia? Bandhan Bank actively hiring as a Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 in Gumia, at all refer below description to get know more and apply for the same.
Role: Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager
Channel: Bancassurance Channel Jobs in Gumia
Salary: Upto 32000 per month (depending upon interview with HR round)
Who can apply for Bandhan Bank Sales Officer Jobs in Gumia?
- Prior sales experience in Bancassurance experience preferred.
- Firstly, anyone with more than 6-8 months of sales or marketing experience in local Gumia market.
- Secondly, Graduation from any stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and know any of language i.e. Hindi or English.
- If someone from Gumia location, will get first choice from Line manager.
How to apply for bank jobs in Gumia and selection procedure for Bandhan Bank recruitment 2021?
- Apply using apply now button
- You ll get a call from HR if resume shortlisted (if you didn’t get a call within 3 working day so, might be your profile got rejected by HR you can try to apply with another jobs in Gumia with us)
- Over phone, final interview get schedule.
- Final interview and selection.
Job role and responsibilities for Bandhan bank jobs near me Jharkhand:
- Developing untapped channels in the Bank to deliver growth & protect flanks in the open architecture scenario
- Strengthening Sales Support for the Gumia Bank Branch
- Technology enabled operations & IT integration
- Devise & deliver process & tools for Banca Channels Required
Tags: bancassurance jobs in Gumia, bandhan bank jobs near me in , Bandhan Bank recruitment 2022 in Jharkhand, Career in bank nearby Gumia, Jharkhand, Bandhan Bank Jobs near me 2022 in Gumia, government bank jobs 2022 near Jharkhand, Life insurance jobs in Gumia
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 around Gumia kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Gumia, Jharkhand 829111.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”