Are you hungry to have next step to your banking career in Diphu? Bandhan Bank actively hiring as a Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 in Diphu, at all refer below description to get know more and apply for the same.
Role: Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager
Channel: Bancassurance Channel Jobs in Diphu
Salary: Upto 32000 per month (depending upon interview with HR round)
Who can apply for Bandhan Bank Sales Officer Jobs in Diphu?
- Prior sales experience in Bancassurance experience preferred.
- Firstly, anyone with more than 6-8 months of sales or marketing experience in local Diphu market.
- Secondly, Graduation from any stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and know any of language i.e. Assamese Hindi or English.
- If someone from Diphu location, will get first choice from Line manager.
How to apply for bank jobs in Diphu and selection procedure for Bandhan Bank recruitment 2021?
- Apply using apply now button
- You ll get a call from HR if resume shortlisted (if you didn’t get a call within 3 working day so, might be your profile got rejected by HR you can try to apply with another jobs in Diphu with us)
- Over phone, final interview get schedule.
- Final interview and selection.
Job role and responsibilities for Bandhan bank jobs near me Assam:
- Developing untapped channels in the Bank to deliver growth & protect flanks in the open architecture scenario
- Strengthening Sales Support for the Diphu Bank Branch
- Technology enabled operations & IT integration
- Devise & deliver process & tools for Banca Channels Required
Tags: bancassurance jobs in Diphu, bandhan bank jobs near me in , Bandhan Bank recruitment 2022 in Assam, Career in bank nearby Diphu, Assam, Bandhan Bank Jobs near me 2022 in Diphu, government bank jobs 2022 near Assam, Life insurance jobs in Diphu
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 around Diphu kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Diphu, Assam 782460.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”