Are you hungry to have next step to your banking career in Baksa? Bandhan Bank actively hiring as a Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 in Baksa, at all refer below description to get know more and apply for the same.
Role: Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager
Channel: Bancassurance Channel Jobs in Baksa
Salary: Upto 32000 per month (depending upon interview with HR round)
Who can apply for Bandhan Bank Sales Officer Jobs in Baksa?
- Prior sales experience in Bancassurance experience preferred.
- Firstly, anyone with more than 6-8 months of sales or marketing experience in local Baksa market.
- Secondly, Graduation from any stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and know any of language i.e. Assamese Hindi or English.
- If someone from Baksa location, will get first choice from Line manager.
How to apply for bank jobs in Baksa and selection procedure for Bandhan Bank recruitment 2021?
- Apply using apply now button
- You ll get a call from HR if resume shortlisted (if you didn’t get a call within 3 working day so, might be your profile got rejected by HR you can try to apply with another jobs in Baksa with us)
- Over phone, final interview get schedule.
- Final interview and selection.
Job role and responsibilities for Bandhan bank jobs near me Assam:
- Developing untapped channels in the Bank to deliver growth & protect flanks in the open architecture scenario
- Strengthening Sales Support for the Baksa Bank Branch
- Technology enabled operations & IT integration
- Devise & deliver process & tools for Banca Channels Required
Tags: bancassurance jobs in Baksa, bandhan bank jobs near me in , Bandhan Bank recruitment 2022 in Assam, Career in bank nearby Baksa, Assam, Bandhan Bank Jobs near me 2022 in Baksa, government bank jobs 2022 near Assam, Life insurance jobs in Baksa
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 around Baksa kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Baksa, Assam 781372.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”