Are you hungry to have next step to your banking career in Arrah? Bandhan Bank actively hiring as a Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 in Arrah, at all refer below description to get know more and apply for the same.
Role: Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager
Channel: Bancassurance Channel Jobs in Arrah
Salary: Upto 32000 per month (depending upon interview with HR round)
Who can apply for Bandhan Bank Sales Officer Jobs in Arrah?
- Prior sales experience in Bancassurance experience preferred.
- Firstly, anyone with more than 6-8 months of sales or marketing experience in local Arrah market.
- Secondly, Graduation from any stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and know any of language i.e. Bihari Hindi or English.
- If someone from Arrah location, will get first choice from Line manager.
How to apply for bank jobs in Arrah and selection procedure for Bandhan Bank recruitment 2021?
- Apply using apply now button
- You ll get a call from HR if resume shortlisted (if you didn’t get a call within 3 working day so, might be your profile got rejected by HR you can try to apply with another jobs in Arrah with us)
- Over phone, final interview get schedule.
- Final interview and selection.
Job role and responsibilities for Bandhan bank jobs near me Bihar:
- Developing untapped channels in the Bank to deliver growth & protect flanks in the open architecture scenario
- Strengthening Sales Support for the Arrah Bank Branch
- Technology enabled operations & IT integration
- Devise & deliver process & tools for Banca Channels Required
Tags: bancassurance jobs in Arrah, bandhan bank jobs near me in , Bandhan Bank recruitment 2022 in Bihar, Career in bank nearby Arrah, Bihar, Bandhan Bank Jobs near me 2022 in Arrah, government bank jobs 2022 near Bihar, Life insurance jobs in Arrah
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Sales Officer Jobs – Bank Careers 2021 around Arrah kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Arrah, Bihar 802301.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”